CT undertook a wide-ranging business transformation project for Thrive Homes.
This included increasing digital services for customers and a wholesale review and re-implementation of the core operating model of the organisation.
Our work included:
- Defining a new offer and ask for residents based on a tighter definition of the service to be offered, behavioural shift and increasing self-reliance;
- Developing a digital transformation roadmap based on the core Aareon QL platform, First Touch customer self-service and mobile working platforms, and Kiron a DRS resource scheduling platform;
- Undertaking customer journey mapping to redefine the customer experience within the new digital model, and to re-implement lean, workflow driven delivery processes;
- Implementing a streamlined organisational structure with a focus on multiskilling, and development of business partners;
- Alongside this, we reviewed existing organisational cultural and behavioural traits and developed a refreshed vision for both, based on promoting the new operating model
By transforming Thrive’s offer to customers and what it asks in return, their delivery model and design, they are now better positioned to sustain themselves, grow quickly, and meet the ongoing challenges of the operating environment.
Click here to read more about the project.